Formerly occupied by the American Legion, 13 West Central Street is now a mixed-use building, comprised of three retail / restaurant units on the first floor and eleven 1 & 2 bedroom units on the second & third floors.
- Underground residential parking
- Gorgeous one & two bedroom units (some with 2 bathrooms) & generous closet space
- Elevator access
- Rooftop Deck overlooking Route 135 & Natick Common
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostats
- In-unit laundry equipment
- Quartz counter tops & hardwood floors
- One block from the MBTA Commuter Rail
- The best restaurants and retail stores in Natick- just minutes from your door!