Originally constructed in 1917, the Boston Penny Savings Bank was built in a Classical Revival Style with a polished white marble façade and stately pillars. The building is truly one of a kind. Restored by Stonegate almost 100 years later, this elegant building continues to be a South End landmark.
Ground floor retail space was created with restored grand canopy entrances along busy Washington Street. Directly across from the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, this trendy neighborhood is perfect for restaurant or retail occupancy.
One of Boston’s most acclaimed steak houses, Boston Chops currently occupies
the prime anchor space at the building.